Sun, Aug 30|
514 Liberty St
You're invited to an outdoor Worship Night on Sunday, August 30th at 6pm for a time of worship! We are excited to join together, but in the interest of safety and being considerate of one another, there are a few guidelines we are asking you to honor if you plan on attending. Thank you!
Time & Location
Aug 30, 2020, 6:00 PM
514 Liberty St, 514 Liberty St, Lynden, WA 98264, USA
About The Event
- Please check your temperatures before you come. If you or anyone in your household has a fever, feels sick, or displays any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. We'd love to see you, but we don't want to get one another sick.
- Face masks or face coverings are required, even while singing. If you forget your face covering, we will have some available for your use.
- Please bring your own chairs or blankets to sit on.
- We ask that everyone maintain social distancing of at least 6ft with those not in your household. Unfortunately, that means no handshakes or hugs. Parents, please keep your children with you to help them maintain social distancing.
- We will have a drive-up option available for those who prefer to remain in their cars. A parking area will be reserved for this purpose.
- You will receive an email with the lyrics for the night ahead of time, which you can either view on a mobile device or print at home and bring along.
- In order to limit traffic inside the building, the restrooms will be available for emergencies only. If you must use the restroom, please use the provided disinfectant wipes to wipe down any surfaces you have touched.
One last thing to note: Even with precautions in place, no event is risk-free. If you aren't comfortable coming, please feel free to stay home or utilize our drive-up option.